Visa Fees at Glance
|Schengen Visa, Faroe Islands and Greenland - Adult||80 EUR|
|Schengen Visa, Faroe Islands and Greenland - Child between 6-12 years||40 EUR|
|Schengen Visa, Faroe Islands and Greenland - Children below 6 years||0 EUR|
|Residence Permit||1455 DKK|
|Additional VFS Charges for Applications submitted in India||Fees in INR|
|VFS Service Fee||1143|
|Additional VFS Charges for Applications submitted in Bhutan||Fees in BTN|
|VFS Service Fee||2520|
|There is no mandatory courier fee. However frequency of transfer of physical applications would be limited to once in two weeks. For applicants who need their applications sent on urgent basis, there will be an Optional Value Added Service for Urgent Courier of Euro 30 per applicant which will be charged over and above the Service Fee.||2520|
|Additional VFS Charges for Applications submitted in Nepal||Fees in NPR|
|VFS Service Fee||1280|
|Prime Time Application||4480|
|Prime Time Passback||640|
|Optional Services||Fees in INR|
|Photocopy – Black & White (01 page)||83|
|Photograph ( 06 copies)||219|
Mode of Payment
VFS Fee for applicants applying at The Denmark Visa Application Centres is payable in Cash.
The visa fee shall be waived for applicants belonging to one of the following categories:
- Children under six years;
- School pupils, students, postgraduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake stays for the purpose of study or educational training;
- Researchers from third countries travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research as defined in Recommendation No 2005/761/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 28 September 2005 to facilitate the issue by the Member States of uniform short-stay visas for researchers from third countries travelling within the Community for the purpose of carrying out scientific research ( 1 );
- Representatives of non-profit organisations aged 25 years or less participating in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events organised by non-profit organisations.
- Children from the age of six years and below the age of 12 years;
- Holders of diplomatic and service passports;
- Participants aged 25 years or less in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events, organised by non-profit organisations.
The visa fee may be waived for other groups of applicants according to the Visa Code art. 16
Denmark has decided to waive the visa fee for other groups of applicants. Please contact the Danish Embassy for more information.
- Visa fee is subject to change without notice.
- All the fees are inclusive of Goods & Service Tax –SGST @9% and CGST@9%.
- The Visa Fee and VFS Service Fees are Non-refundable in case the visa is refused.
For your comfort while applying for a Visa we have additional services available
Mode of payment for Nepal
VFS Logistics Fee is NPR 1280 per applicant payable in cash (including two-way courier and video conferencing)